- long to be a truly trusted advisor to rapidly growing companies?
- crave challenge and rise to it?
- have a passion for public accounting but need a new place to grow and enhance your experience?
- want boundless opportunities for growth and promotion in public accounting?
- like spending time outside of a cubicle and face-to-face with clients?
JLK Rosenberger, LLP is growing. We’re seeking a senior auditor in our Irvine office who is eager to build a career with our firm.
A day in the life of a senior auditor…
You will be responsible for supervising less experienced staff auditors and for supervising audits to clients in a wide variety of clients and industries including construction, manufacturing, and employee benefit plans. You will be performing, planning and/or reporting for your clients. You might even be researching a complex accounting topic for your client. Alternatively, you might be meeting up to lead your audit team at your client’s office where you will work directly with the controller, CFOs and CEOs as a trusted advisor.
The job requires…
- a bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field and be a licensed CPA or have passed all parts of the CPA Exam;
- three or more years of recent public accounting experience, including experience supervising staff accountants;
- technically savvy with excellent writing and communication skills; and
- ability to prioritize effectively, multi-task, handle multiple assignments and thrive while performing under tight deadlines.
- authorization to work in the United States (we are not sponsoring applicants for work visas for this position)
The following skills and attributes are preferred…
- experience in the construction industry;
- knowledge of CCH Engagement, PPC and Checkpoint;
- Intermediate skill level with Excel
A few perks:
- Unlimited paid time off – you set your days off to balance your work and personal life
- Access to state of the art technology, research tools and national and international resources
- 100% paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching 3% salary based safe harbor and discretionary profit sharing
- New business bonus
- Continuing education
- CPA Exam course reimbursement
- After busy season and holiday parties
- Annual “ditch the office” day
- Spontaneous activities organized by the firm’s Fun Committee
- Firm fantasy football league, March madness, wellness programs
- Annual $300 charitable donation on your behalf to your favorite charity
Does this sound like you?
At JLK Rosenberger, we are looking for the best new talent to help us deliver exceptional service to our awesome clients. We are committed to making our team the best in the industry. If you are looking to advance your career and take your experience to the next level, please click here to apply.