Need help managing the audit needs of your Texas Captive?
JLK Rosenberger serves captive insurance companies domiciled throughout the state of Texas assisting with their audit, tax and risk management needs. The reporting and other requirements imposed on companies by the Texas Department of Insurance are complex and regularly changing. Careful consideration should be exercised when determining how to handle and report various items such as leases, credit losses, and loss reserve discounting.
We have significant experience working with captive insurance companies as outlined in Texas Insurance Code Chapter 964 and Texas Administrative Code Chapter 6. These regulations identify the complex rules and regulations captives need to follow to maintain compliance with Texas regulations. The experienced team at JLK Rosenberger provides the guidance and direction needed to keep efforts on track and in good standing.
Texas Captive Insurance Companies
Texas is home to a diverse number of captive insurance companies offering a variety of risk management services.
Source: Texas Department of Insurance
Texas Captive Filing Information
Annual Report Forms
Tax Information for Licensed Texas Captives
- Captive Maintenance Tax Information
- Texas Maintenance Tax Rates
- Texas Insurance Tax Form
- List of Licensing & Registration Forms
Captive Audit Services – Texas
We provide a variety of financial reporting, tax and consulting services to captive insurance companies domiciled in Hawaii, including:
- Audits of GAAP and SSAP basis financial statements
- Tax compliance and planning
- GAAP and SSAP basis tax provisions and disclosures
- Startup and organizational consulting
- Business plans and projected financial statements
What Our Clients Say…
Who is JLK Rosenberger?
JLK Rosenberger is a CPA firm that serves insurance companies including property/casualty, life, and annuity insurance companies providing a wide range of accounting, risk management, and audit services. Our firm is laser-focused on serving insurance companies, and:
- Ranks as the 10th largest auditor of insurers in the U.S.
- Retains an average A.M. best rating of A-
- Ranks as the largest specialty insurance firm in the West
- Has offices located in Los Angeles and Orange County, California, and Dallas, Texas.
Contact Our Captive Insurance Auditors
JLK Rosenberger can provide insurance accounting and audit services to companies in Dallas, Austin, Houston and San Antonio, Texas (TX) and across the U.S. Please complete the form below and a member of our insurance team will respond promptly to assist.