JLK Rosenberger serves captive insurance companies domiciled in the state of Vermont, assisting with their audit, tax and risk management needs. The reporting and other requirements imposed on companies by the Vermont Department of Financial Regulation and other regulators are complex and regularly changing. Careful consideration should be exercised when determining how to handle and report various items such as leases, credit losses, and loss reserve discounting.
Vermont Captive Filing Requirements
Learn about the filing requirements for Vermont Captive Insurance
- Vermont Captive Annual Reports (VCARs), including signed and notarized jurat page recommended using black ink;
- NAIC financial statements (annual and quarterly), including signed and notarized jurat page;
- NAIC Supplements (as required);
- Audited Financial Statements (including CPA Letters);
- Certification of Loss Reserves and Loss Expense Reserves (including Actuarial Opinion Summary);
- Copy of Vermont premium tax return filed with Vermont Tax Department; and
- Other required filings related to financial reporting
Captive Insurance Audit Services
We provide a variety of financial reporting, compliance, tax and consulting services to captive insurance companies domiciled in Vermont, including:
- Audits of GAAP and SSAP basis financial statements
- Tax compliance and planning
- GAAP and SSAP basis tax provisions and disclosures
- Startup and organizational consulting
- Business plans and projected financial statements
Vermont Captive Facts & Figures
Source: Vermont Captive Insurance
Who is JLK Rosenberger?
JLK Rosenberger is a CPA firm serving captive insurance companies throughout the United States and off shore domiciles. Our services can be delivered remotely to save costs and for your convenience. Our firm has significant experience serving the insurance industry, including:
- Ranking as the 10th largest auditor of insurers in the U.S.
- Clients retaining an average A.M. best rating of A-
- Ranking as the largest specialty insurance firm in the West
- Offices located in Los Angeles and Orange County, California and Dallas, Texas.
Contact Our Captive Insurance Audit Team
JLK Rosenberger can provide insurance accounting and audit services to captive insurance companies domiciled in Vermont. Please complete the form below and a member of our insurance team will respond promptly to assist.