Shaukat has developed excellent rapport in the insurance industry nationwide for over 30 years. His key goal is to reduce loss ratios by implementing specific policies and procedures focusing on reducing cycle time and improving service level agreements.
Areas of Expertise
Shaukat specializes in reduction of loss ratios through identification of areas requiring improvement in claims, underwriting or operations, while implementing workflow processes of leakage in indemnity and loss expenses and also maintaining sound loss reserving practices.
He offers the following services to insurance entities:
- Market Conduct Examinations
- Litigation Management
- Business plan development for new Insurance lines of business
Membership & Professional Associations:
- International Association of Special Investigations Units (IASIU)
- Southern California Fraud Investigators’ Association (SCFIA)
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals (NASP)
- American Agents Alliance (California)
- Associate Member, Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE)
- California Association of Joint Powers Authorities (CAJPA)
More About Shaukat
- Active Insurance (Adjuster) licensures in multiple states
- Actively licensed in California for 30 years as Property & Casualty and Life Disability (Agent/Broker).
- Actively licensed as California Private Investigator
Shaukat attended Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Futbal or football
“Both. I’m a diehard Green Bay Packers fan. I also love the English Premier League – Manchester United.”
Coke or Pepsi
“Neither. I simply like water.”
Chocolate or vanilla
“English milk chocolate.”
“President Ronald Reagan.”
Least favorite word
“Mañana, or tomorrow.”
Favorite way to spend a Saturday afternoon
“Taking strolls with my wife along the San Diego coastline.”
Little known fact
“When people ask me which country I was born in, guessing India, Pakistan, or somewhere in the Middle East, they are baffled when I tell them ‘Uganda’ in East Africa.”
What can’t you stop talking about?
“My (only) newborn grandson!”