“The difference between Bill and my former insurance auditor is that Bill is always thinking outside the box to help us find solutions to complex problems, and they always fall within regulatory guidelines.”
Bill’s life is never stagnant and a main part of his life is insurance. After watching his father wholly engrossed in his career as a CPA to the insurance industry, Bill identifies this same drive within; he enjoys helping a client succeed or assisting a team member with a challenging business concept. He knows the statutory and regulatory matters that affect an insurance company and his clients appreciate that he will find answers to their questions to create distinct and legitimate resolutions.
Areas of Expertise
Bill has over 19 years of experience providing auditing, accounting and consulting services to insurance companies. He has extensive experience with property and casualty insurance clients offering a range of coverages including auto physical damage and liability, commercial multiple peril, workers’ compensation, homeowners, fire, other liabilities, medical malpractice, surety and warranty. Bill has also worked with life and health insurers, state regulators and insurance guaranty associations.
Before JLK Rosenberger
Bill began his career with Moore Stephens in Los Angeles before taking positions with Moore Stephens in Milan and London. While in London, Bill was in charge of the firm’s European SEC and U.S. GAAP practice section.
- Certified Public Accountant
Membership & Professional Associations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Pacific Association of Domestic Insurance Companies (PADIC)
- Champion, PKF’s National Insurance Community of Practice
- Member, American Association of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Revenue Recognition Committee
- Past President, Southern California Insurance Accounting and Systems Association (IASA)
- California State University, Northridge (B.S.)