Reading time: under 1 minute
The fourth quarter of 2018 includes several important tax deadlines affecting businesses and employers. We have provided a list of the primary fourth quarter deadlines below:
- Calendar-year C corporations that filed an automatic six-month extension:
- Make contributions for 2017 to certain employer-sponsored retirement plans.
- File a 2017 income tax return (Form 1120) and pay any tax, interest and penalties due.
- Report income tax withholding and FICA taxes for third quarter 2018 (Form 941) and pay any tax due. (See exception below under “November 13.”)
- If you deposited on time and in full all of the associated taxes due, report income tax withholding and FICA taxes for third quarter 2018 (Form 941).
- Calendar-year C corporations pay the fourth installment of 2018 estimated income taxes.
Be aware that this list is not all-inclusive. There may be other deadlines that apply to you.
Contact us to make sure you are meeting all of your tax deadlines and complying with filing requirements. We can be contacted at 949-860-9902 or click here, and we will contact you.