Many insurance companies believe they need to work with a Big 4 firm to receive a high level of industry experience and guidance. However, this is simply not true. Over the past 10 years more than 30 insurance entities have transitioned from Big 4 and other national firms to JLK Rosenberger. Why? They have discovered our mix of expertise, experience and high level of service makes a compelling benefit. Our commitment to client care, partner involvement throughout the engagement and open communications and leveraging senior professionals is the cornerstone of our approach. We work with traditional insurers, pure member and captives/micro-captives, insurance trusts, public entity risk pools and title insurance companies.
When selecting professional advisors to help navigate the shifting waters of the insurance industry, you need to select a specialist firm. JLK Rosenberger is the 5th largest property and casualty insurance practice in the West and 18th largest in the nation. The translation is that we not only understand the risk management and regulatory compliance challenges, we have a seasoned team to guide you.
Our Insurance Services Include:
- Statutory Basis Financial Statements
- GAAP Basis Financial Statements
- SEC Registration Statements – S1 and S3, periodic reports on 10K and 10Q for accelerated filers and small reporting companies
- Compliance and Consulting
- Statutory Basis Tax Provisions
- GAAP Basis Tax Provisions
- NAIC Annual and Quarterly Statement Preparation
- Regulatory Compliance
- Underwriting Policies and Procedures Review
- Claims File and Procedures Review
- Subrogation and Salvage
- Market Conduct Examination
- Special Investigations
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Strategic Business Plans
- Company Formation and Licensing
Take the Next Step
Discover a new option in insurance accounting, audit and tax services. For additional information on our firm, approach and insurance company services, click here to contact us or feel free to reach out to the highlighted professionals. We look forward to hearing from you!