JLK Rosenberger understands how important nonprofit organizations are to our local communities and the difficulties they face. Today, there is extreme pressure on organizations to improve corporate governance, provide more meaningful financial information, and show donors and regulators how charitable gifts are being spent, all the while providing vital services and filling critical needs. That’s where JLK Rosenberger can help. Our experienced team of accounting, audit, tax and advisory professionals is committed to seeing your organization achieve its mission.
We have a long history of servicing a wide variety of not-for-profit entities. We combine an intimate knowledge of your organization with years of experience working with non-profit organizations such as public charities, schools, community healthcare providers, private and family foundations and charitable remainder trusts enabling us to provide expert advice and a wide range of services, including:
- Audits, including OMB Circular A-133, reviews and compilations
- Preparation of budgets, cash flow analysis, & analysis of general business strategies
- The formation process: obtaining a tax-exempt status
- Taxation services include preparation of tax returns, advice and maintaining exempt status
- Computer system design, installation and implementation
- Accounting, payroll and other bookkeeping services