JLK Rosenberger serves clients throughout the state of New York, assisting with their audit, tax, and risk management needs. The reporting and other requirements imposed on companies by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) are complex and regularly changing. Careful consideration should be exercised when determining how to handle and report various items such as leases, credit losses, and loss reserve discounting.
We have significant experience working with traditional insurers, pure member, captives, micro-captives, public entity risk pools, and title insurance companies. Our focus in this area allows us to not only provide traditional audit services, but provide guidance with underwriting policies and procedures review, claims file and procedures review, and subrogation and salvation.
New York Insurance Companies – Facts & Figures
New York is home to a diverse number of insurance companies offering a variety of risk management services.
Our Insurance Services
We provide a variety of financial reporting, tax and consulting services to New York insurance companies, including:
- Statutory Basis Financial Statements
- GAAP Basis Financial Statements
- SEC Registration Statements – S1 and S3, periodic reports on 10K and 10Q for accelerated filers and small reporting companies
- Compliance and Consulting
- Statutory Basis Tax Provisions
- GAAP Basis Tax Provisions
- NAIC Annual and Quarterly Statement Preparation
- Regulatory Compliance
- Underwriting Policies and Procedures Review
- Claims File and Procedures Review
- Subrogation and Salvage
- Market Conduct Examination
- Special Investigations
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Strategic Business Plans
- Company Formation and Licensing
Who is JLK Rosenberger?
JLK Rosenberger is a CPA firm serving the insurance industry, including property/casualty, life, and annuity insurance companies, providing a wide range of accounting, risk management, and audit services. Our firm is laser-focused and:
- Ranks as the 10th largest auditor of insurers in the U.S.
- Retains an average A.M. best rating of A-
- Ranks as the largest specialty insurance firm in the West
- Has offices located in Los Angeles and Orange County, California and Dallas, Texas.
Contact Our Insurance Team
JLK Rosenberger can provide insurance accounting, audit, tax, and consulting services to companies in New York City, Long Island, Buffalo and Syracuse and many cities throughout New York (NY) and across the United States. Complete the form below and a member of our insurance team will respond promptly to assist.