Whether you’re a partner or an associate, the number of years you’ve served the firm doesn’t dictate your personal time off or your benefits. We’re all privileged with the same benefits. Here are a few worth mentioning:
- Unlimited paid time off. You set your days off to balance your work and personal life.
- Insurance. The firm pays 100% of your medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Retirement. A 401(k) plan with 3% salary based safe harbor contribution and discretionary profit sharing is offered.
- Annual Ditch the Office Day. This event was created by one of our partners to take a break from the office and enjoy the day with the entire team. Get paid while going to watch a Dodger’s or Angel’s baseball game, grabbing lunch and touring the USS Iowa Battleship or perhaps seeing the latest movie at the theater with the whole crew. It’s a different and fun activity each time to strengthen the JLKR team outside of the office.
- Annual Charitable Donation. Each year JLKR donates $300 to the non-profit organization of your choice. We desire to strengthen our communities where you feel inspired to give.
- Spontaneous Activities. Organized by the firm’s Fun Committee such as a beach bonfire, pie making classes, hashtag holiday shenanigans, firm fantasy football league, college football bowl pool, March Madness pool, Super Bowl squares pool, wellness programs and more.
Join the Team
If you’re looking for a firm with documented expectations for each year of your career, let’s talk.
Unlimited PTO sounds great, doesn’t it? It doesn’t need an explanation because the name explains it all. It allows flexibility for team members to balance work and life outside of work. We all utilize our slower times to take a breather.