To learn more about the open positions currently available with the firm, select from the list of openings below.
Tax Manager/Tax Supervisor
- have a passion for public accounting but need a new place to grow and enhance your experience?
- long to be part of a CPA firm that truly offers life/work balance?
- want to be a trusted advisor to rapidly growing companies?
- crave challenge and rise to it?
- want boundless opportunities for growth and promotion in public accounting?
JLK Rosenberger is growing.
We are currently seeking an experienced tax manager and tax supervisor to be a critical part of our tax practice in our Irvine office. Preference will be given to those candidates with construction industry experience to be part of this rapidly growing niche practice.
Your day as a tax manager or supervisor might look like:
Duties will include preparing and reviewing complex multi-state, consolidated corporation, partnership and individual tax returns. Much of your time will be focused on working with other members of our tax practice to develop and sustain excellent client relationships. You’ll advise clients on a full spectrum of individual, partnership, corporate, and trust and estate tax services. Participation in the calculation and analysis of tax strategies for clients are among your responsibilities.
The job requires…
- a bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- a CPA license and minimum 7-year’s experience for tax manager and 5-year experience for tax supervisor in public accounting
- Ability to self-direct, effectively organize, prioritize and manage multiple engagements under tight deadlines
- Previous experience supervising and training Staff and Seniors
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
A few perks:
- Unlimited paid time off – you set your days off to balance your work and personal life
- Access to state of the art technology, research tools and national and international resources
- 100% paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) matching and 3% salary based safe harbor added to your 401(k) annually
- Continuing education
- After busy season and holiday parties
- Annual “ditch the office” day (past events: Dodger day game, USS Iowa Battleship lunch & tour)
- Spontaneous activities organized by the firm’s Fun Committee (past events: bowling, pool, beach bonfire)
- Firm fantasy football league, March madness, wellness programs
- Annual $300 charitable donation to your favorite charity
Does this sound like you?
At JLK Rosenberger, we are looking for the best new talent to help us deliver exceptional service to our clients. We believe in making our team the best in the industry. If you are looking to advance your career and take your experience to the next level, please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking here.
JLK Rosenberger is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Join the Team
If you’re looking for an inclusive culture to grow and enhance your experience, let’s talk!