We’re spilling the beans on Bill Rosenberger, Leader of our Insurance Practice.
A few facts you might not know about Bill:
- Bill likes his double espresso with one pack of raw sugar. At home, though, he’s known to substitute the sugar for honey.
- In junior high school, Bill was a break-dancer. According to him, he was a good one too!
- His first job was at the Croissant Show at the Beverly Center.
- Bill and Robert, tax partner, used to brew beer together. Since the COVID-19 lockdown, Bill has dusted off his equipment and brewed three batches.
- Bill is fluent in Spanish but failed Mrs. Hall’s 8th grade Spanish class.