- want to hit the ground running with your accounting career?
- crave challenge and rise to it?
- want to become an expert in specific industries?
- desire boundless opportunities for growth and promotion in public accounting?
- possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills?
JLK Rosenberger is growing.
We are currently seeking an experienced staff associate to be a critical part of our tax practice in our Irvine office.
Your day as a tax senior might look like:
Duties will include preparing complex multi-state, consolidated corporation, partnership and individual tax returns. You might also take a break from your tax assignments to attend a virtual training seminar on new accounting topics and check your LinkedIn profile for industry news and to renew and make new business connections.
The job requires:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- CPA license or on track to obtain
- Three or more years recent public accounting experience
- Technically savvy with excellent organization, writing and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively, multi-task, handle multiple assignments and thrive with minimum supervision from supervisors, managers and partners
A few perks:
- Unlimited paid time off – you set your days off to balance your work and personal life
- Access to state of the art technology, research tools and national and international resources
- 100% paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching 3% salary based safe harbor and discretionary profit sharing
- Continuing education
- CPA exam course reimbursement
- After busy season and holiday parties
Does this sound like you?
At JLK Rosenberger, we are looking for the best new talent to help us deliver exceptional service to our clients. We believe in making our team the best in the industry. If you are looking to advance your career and take your experience to the next level, please email your resume to email@example.com.