Upcoming Q4 Business Tax Deadlines
The following are key tax-related deadlines affecting businesses and other employers during the fourth quarter of 2019. Be sure to check with us to ensure you’re meeting all applicable deadlines as this list is not all-inclusive.
- If a calendar-year C corporation that filed an automatic six-month extension:
- File a 2018 income tax return (Form 1120) and pay any tax, interest and penalties due.
- Make contributions for 2018 to certain employer-sponsored retirement plans.
- Report income tax withholding and FICA taxes for third quarter 2019 (Form 941) and pay any tax due. (See exception below under “November 12.”)
- Report income tax withholding and FICA taxes for third quarter 2019 (Form 941), if you deposited on time (and in full) all of the associated taxes due.
- If a calendar-year C corporation, pay the fourth installment of 2019 estimated income taxes.
If you have any questions about the above deadlines, please contact us at 949-860-9889 or click here, and we will contact you.