Businesses in Chicago and across Ilinois have become increasingly aware of the threats that cybercriminals pose. The unfortunate reality is that attacks are on the rise with a 435% increase in ransomware and a 358% increase in malware attacks last year alone. These numbers do not include the report that 57% of organizations experience daily phishing attacks. The increasing risk calls for regular review and update of cybersecurity protections. The first step in the process is to conduct a vulnerability scan.
Vulnerability Assessments – Chicago
A vulnerability scan provides businesses with the opportunity to monitor networks, systems, and applications for issues and vulnerabilities. These scans are an important part of an information security program and should be conducted after any changes to infrastructure, software, or operating systems. In addition, it is important to conduct broad scans regularly to ensure no new issues have arisen.
Chicago Vulnerability Assessments
JLK Rosenberger provides vulnerability scanning to companies in Chicago and across Illinois. Our team has years of experience delivering detection, assessment, and testing services to uncover issues. What makes our team different is the combination of technical expertise and practical experience that allows us to conduct the appropriate type of testing. The result is a comprehensive report that highlights issues and provides insights into remediation. Our methodology includes:
- System Evaluation – Create a catalog for all assets, resources, and data in a system.
- Asset Prioritization – Work with management to understand and prioritize the quantifiable value and importance of each asset.
- Uncover Threats – Attention is turned to the identification of potential security threats that can adversely impact business operations or the security of high-value information.
- Remediation Strategy – Working with management, our team creates a remediation strategy aimed at resolving the most immediate threats first. Then attention is shifted to less serious issues that should be addressed.
- Results – The company achieves a higher level of cybersecurity protection through the process and increases confidence in the company’s enhanced risk profile.
About Chicago, IL
Chicago is located on the shores of Lake Michigan and is home to several world-famous landmarks, including the Willis Tower (formerly known as the Sears Tower), the Magnificent Mile, the Navy Pier, and Millennium Park. The city is also known for its impressive skyline, which features several skyscrapers. It is a cultural hub and is home to many museums, theaters, and art galleries, including the Art Institute of Chicago, the Museum of Science and Industry, and the Chicago Theatre. It is also known for its music scene, particularly for blues and jazz.
The city is a foodie’s paradise, with a diverse range of cuisine, from deep-dish pizza and hot dogs to Michelin-starred restaurants. Chicago is also home to a thriving sports culture, with passionate fans supporting their local teams, including the Chicago Cubs (baseball), the Chicago Bears (football), and the Chicago Blackhawks (hockey).
Contact our Chicago Vulnerability Assessment Consultants
JLK Rosenberger provides actionable vulnerability assessments to businesses in Chicago and across Illinois. If you are interested in learning how we can help you, complete the form below, and we will follow up shortly.