Businesses in Cleveland and across Ohio have become increasingly aware of the threats that cybercriminals pose. The unfortunate reality is that attacks are on the rise with a 435% increase in ransomware and a 358% increase in malware attacks last year alone. These numbers do not include the report that 57% of organizations experience daily phishing attacks. The increasing risk calls for regular review and update of cybersecurity protections. The first step in the process is to conduct a vulnerability scan.
Vulnerability Assessments – Cleveland
A vulnerability scan provides businesses with the opportunity to monitor networks, systems, and applications for issues and vulnerabilities. These scans are an important part of an information security program and should be conducted after any changes to infrastructure, software, or operating systems. In addition, it is important to conduct broad scans regularly to ensure no new issues have arisen.
Ohio Vulnerability Assessments
JLK Rosenberger provides vulnerability scanning to companies in Cleveland and across Ohio. Our team has years of experience delivering detection, assessment, and testing services to uncover issues. What makes our team different is the combination of technical expertise and practical experience that allows us to conduct the appropriate type of testing. The result is a comprehensive report that highlights issues and provides insights into remediation. Our methodology includes:
- System Evaluation – Create a catalog for all assets, resources, and data in a system.
- Asset Prioritization – Work with management to understand and prioritize the quantifiable value and importance of each asset.
- Uncover Threats – Attention is turned to the identification of potential security threats that can adversely impact business operations or the security of high-value information.
- Remediation Strategy – Working with management, our team creates a remediation strategy aimed at resolving the most immediate threats first. Then attention is shifted to less serious issues that should be addressed.
- Results – The company achieves a higher level of cybersecurity protection through the process and increases confidence in the company’s enhanced risk profile.
Map of Cleveland (OH)
About Cleveland (OH)
The Cleveland business community is a resilient and dynamic ecosystem that has undergone a remarkable transformation over the years. Located in Northeast Ohio, Cleveland has emerged as a hub for diverse industries, including manufacturing, healthcare, finance, and technology.
Historically known as an industrial powerhouse, Cleveland’s business community has adapted and evolved to embrace innovation and entrepreneurial spirit. The city’s manufacturing heritage, particularly in steel and automotive, laid the foundation for a strong industrial base. While the manufacturing sector continues to be a vital part of the economy, Cleveland has successfully diversified its business landscape to include a range of other industries.
The healthcare sector has emerged as a major driver of the Cleveland business community. With prestigious healthcare institutions like the Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals, the city has become a global center for medical innovation, research, and patient care. The healthcare industry not only contributes significantly to the local economy but also attracts top talent, fostering collaboration between healthcare professionals, researchers, and entrepreneurs.
Contact our Cleveland Vulnerability Assessment Consultants
JLK Rosenberger provides actionable vulnerability assessments to businesses in Cleveland and across Ohio. If you are interested in learning how we can help you, complete the form below, and we will follow up shortly.