Businesses in Des Moines and across Iowa have become increasingly aware of the threats that cybercriminals pose. The unfortunate reality is that attacks are on the rise with a 435% increase in ransomware and a 358% increase in malware attacks last year alone. These numbers do not include the report that 57% of organizations experience daily phishing attacks. The increasing risk calls for regular review and update of cybersecurity protections. The first step in the process is to conduct a vulnerability scan.
Vulnerability Assessments – Des Moines
A vulnerability scan provides businesses with the opportunity to monitor networks, systems, and applications for issues and vulnerabilities. These scans are an important part of an information security program and should be conducted after any changes to infrastructure, software, or operating systems. In addition, it is important to conduct broad scans regularly to ensure no new issues have arisen.
Des Moines Vulnerability Assessments
JLK Rosenberger provides vulnerability scanning to companies in Des Moines and across Iowa. Our team has years of experience delivering detection, assessment, and testing services to uncover issues. What makes our team different is the combination of technical expertise and practical experience that allows us to conduct the appropriate type of testing. The result is a comprehensive report that highlights issues and provides insights into remediation. Our methodology includes:
- System Evaluation – Create a catalog for all assets, resources, and data in a system.
- Asset Prioritization – Work with management to understand and prioritize the quantifiable value and importance of each asset.
- Uncover Threats – Attention is turned to the identification of potential security threats that can adversely impact business operations or the security of high-value information.
- Remediation Strategy – Working with management, our team creates a remediation strategy aimed at resolving the most immediate threats first. Then attention is shifted to less serious issues that should be addressed.
- Results – The company achieves a higher level of cybersecurity protection through the process and increases confidence in the company’s enhanced risk profile.
Map of Des Moines (IA)
About Des Moines (IA)
Des Moines is the capital city of the state of Iowa and is known for its cultural attractions, parks, and outdoor recreation opportunities. One of the most popular attractions in Des Moines is the Pappajohn Sculpture Park, which features a variety of modern and contemporary sculptures. Other popular cultural institutions in the city include the Des Moines Art Center, the Science Center of Iowa, and the Iowa State Capitol.
Des Moines is also known for its parks and outdoor recreation opportunities, such as Gray’s Lake Park and the Des Moines Riverwalk, which offer opportunities for walking, biking, and boating. The city also hosts several outdoor festivals and events throughout the year, such as the Des Moines Arts Festival and the Iowa State Fair.
Contact our Des Moines Vulnerability Assessment Consultants
JLK Rosenberger provides actionable vulnerability assessments to businesses in Des Moines and across Iowa. If you are interested in learning how we can help you, complete the form below, and we will follow up shortly.