Businesses in New York City and across New York have become increasingly aware of the threats that cybercriminals pose. The unfortunate reality is that attacks are on the rise with a 435% increase in ransomware and a 358% increase in malware attacks last year alone. These numbers do not include the report that 57% of organizations experience daily phishing attacks. The increasing risk calls for regular review and update of cybersecurity protections. The first step in the process is to conduct a vulnerability scan.
Vulnerability Assessments – New York
A vulnerability scan provides businesses with the opportunity to monitor networks, systems, and applications for issues and vulnerabilities. These scans are an important part of an information security program and should be conducted after any changes to infrastructure, software, or operating systems. In addition, it is important to conduct broad scans regularly to ensure no new issues have arisen.
New York Vulnerability Assessments
JLK Rosenberger provides vulnerability scanning to companies in New York and across New York. Our team has years of experience delivering detection, assessment, and testing services to uncover issues. What makes our team different is the combination of technical expertise and practical experience that allows us to conduct the appropriate type of testing. The result is a comprehensive report that highlights issues and provides insights into remediation. Our methodology includes:
- System Evaluation – Create a catalog for all assets, resources, and data in a system.
- Asset Prioritization – Work with management to understand and prioritize the quantifiable value and importance of each asset.
- Uncover Threats – Attention is turned to the identification of potential security threats that can adversely impact business operations or the security of high-value information.
- Remediation Strategy – Working with management, our team creates a remediation strategy aimed at resolving the most immediate threats first. Then attention is shifted to less serious issues that should be addressed.
- Results – The company achieves a higher level of cybersecurity protection through the process and increases confidence in the company’s enhanced risk profile.
Map of New York (NY)
About New York (NY)
The New York City business community is a vibrant and dynamic ecosystem that has long been a global powerhouse across various industries. Known for its fast-paced environment and diverse talent pool, the city serves as a major hub for finance, technology, media, fashion, and the arts.
One of the key drivers of the city’s success is its strategic location and well-developed infrastructure, which facilitates easy access to markets and a vast network of resources. The presence of world-class universities and research institutions further contributes to the continuous influx of bright minds and innovative ideas.
The financial sector is a major pillar of the New York City business landscape, with Wall Street being the epicenter of global finance. Investment banks, hedge funds, and financial services companies thrive in this environment, driving economic growth and influencing global markets.
Contact our New York Vulnerability Assessment Consultants
JLK Rosenberger provides actionable vulnerability assessments to businesses in New York City and across New York. If you are interested in learning how we can help you, complete the form below, and we will follow up shortly.