Businesses in Seattle and across Washington have become increasingly aware of the threats that cybercriminals pose. The unfortunate reality is that attacks are on the rise with a 435% increase in ransomware and a 358% increase in malware attacks last year alone. These numbers do not include the report that 57% of organizations experience daily phishing attacks. The increasing risk calls for regular review and update of cybersecurity protections. The first step in the process is to conduct a vulnerability scan.
Vulnerability Assessments – Seattle
A vulnerability scan provides businesses with the opportunity to monitor networks, systems, and applications for issues and vulnerabilities. These scans are an important part of an information security program and should be conducted after any changes to infrastructure, software, or operating systems. In addition, it is important to conduct broad scans regularly to ensure no new issues have arisen.
Washington Vulnerability Assessments
JLK Rosenberger provides vulnerability scanning to companies in Seattle and across Washington. Our team has years of experience delivering detection, assessment, and testing services to uncover issues. What makes our team different is the combination of technical expertise and practical experience that allows us to conduct the appropriate type of testing. The result is a comprehensive report that highlights issues and provides insights into remediation. Our methodology includes:
- System Evaluation – Create a catalog for all assets, resources, and data in a system.
- Asset Prioritization – Work with management to understand and prioritize the quantifiable value and importance of each asset.
- Uncover Threats – Attention is turned to the identification of potential security threats that can adversely impact business operations or the security of high-value information.
- Remediation Strategy – Working with management, our team creates a remediation strategy aimed at resolving the most immediate threats first. Then attention is shifted to less serious issues that should be addressed.
- Results – The company achieves a higher level of cybersecurity protection through the process and increases confidence in the company’s enhanced risk profile.
Map of Seattle (WA)
About Seattle (WA)
The Seattle business community is a vibrant and dynamic ecosystem that thrives on innovation, collaboration, and a strong entrepreneurial spirit. Located in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States, Seattle has established itself as a hub for technology, aerospace, e-commerce, and various other industries.
At the heart of Seattle’s business community is a culture that values creativity, diversity, and sustainability. The city has a long history of fostering innovation, dating back to the establishment of iconic companies like Microsoft, Amazon, and Starbucks. These trailblazing organizations have not only shaped the local business landscape but have also made significant global impacts.
One of the defining features of the Seattle business community is its emphasis on technology and innovation. The region boasts a rich pool of talent, fueled by top-tier universities and research institutions. This has attracted numerous tech startups, leading to the formation of an ever-growing tech ecosystem. From software development and cloud computing to artificial intelligence and biotechnology, Seattle’s tech sector continues to push the boundaries of what is possible.
Contact our Seatle Vulnerability Assessment Consultants
JLK Rosenberger provides actionable vulnerability assessments to businesses in Seattle and across Washington. If you are interested in learning how we can help you, complete the form below, and we will follow up shortly.