Businesses in Tulsa and across Oklahoma have become increasingly aware of the threats that cybercriminals pose. The unfortunate reality is that attacks are on the rise with a 435% increase in ransomware and a 358% increase in malware attacks last year alone. These numbers do not include the report that 57% of organizations experience daily phishing attacks. The increasing risk calls for regular review and update of cybersecurity protections. The first step in the process is to conduct a vulnerability scan.
Vulnerability Assessments – Tulsa
A vulnerability scan provides businesses with the opportunity to monitor networks, systems, and applications for issues and vulnerabilities. These scans are an important part of an information security program and should be conducted after any changes to infrastructure, software, or operating systems. In addition, it is important to conduct broad scans regularly to ensure no new issues have arisen.
Oklahoma Vulnerability Assessments
JLK Rosenberger provides vulnerability scanning to companies in Tulsa and across Oklahoma. Our team has years of experience delivering detection, assessment, and testing services to uncover issues. What makes our team different is the combination of technical expertise and practical experience that allows us to conduct the appropriate type of testing. The result is a comprehensive report that highlights issues and provides insights into remediation. Our methodology includes:
- System Evaluation – Create a catalog for all assets, resources, and data in a system.
- Asset Prioritization – Work with management to understand and prioritize the quantifiable value and importance of each asset.
- Uncover Threats – Attention is turned to the identification of potential security threats that can adversely impact business operations or the security of high-value information.
- Remediation Strategy – Working with management, our team creates a remediation strategy aimed at resolving the most immediate threats first. Then attention is shifted to less serious issues that should be addressed.
- Results – The company achieves a higher level of cybersecurity protection through the process and increases confidence in the company’s enhanced risk profile.
Map of Tulsa (OK)
About Tulsa (OK)
Tulsa’s business community is characterized by its entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, and collaboration. The city has a supportive environment for startups and small businesses, with various resources and programs aimed at fostering their growth. Entrepreneurs in Tulsa are encouraged to pursue their ideas and turn them into successful ventures.
The energy sector plays a crucial role in Tulsa’s business community. The city has a rich history in the oil and gas industry, and it continues to be a significant player in the sector. Many energy companies, ranging from exploration and production to pipeline operators and service providers, have their headquarters or operations in Tulsa. This strong presence in the energy sector drives job creation, technological advancements, and economic prosperity.
Contact our Tulsa Vulnerability Assessment Consultants
JLK Rosenberger provides actionable vulnerability assessments to businesses in Tulsa and across Oklahoma. If you are interested in learning how we can help you, complete the form below, and we will follow up shortly.