JLK Rosenberger serves captive insurance throughout the state of Arizona assisting with their audit, tax and risk management needs. The reporting and other requirements imposed on companies by the Arizona Department of Insurance and other regulators are complex and regularly changing. Careful consideration should be exercised when determining how to handle and report various items such as leases, credit losses, and loss reserve discounting.
Arizona Captive Requirements
Learn about the requirements of establishing a captive insurance company in Arizona:
- Permissible lines of business with underwriting authority
- Payment of fees
- At least one directors’ meeting annually in Arizona
- Maintain principal place of business in Arizona
- Arizona captive manager
- Books and records in Arizona
- Minimum capital and surplus
- Resident statutory agent
- Financial reporting requirements
AZ Captive Insurance Statistics
Captive Insurance Audits
We provide a variety of financial reporting, compliance, tax and consulting services to captive insurance companies domiciled in Arizona, including:
- Audits of GAAP and SSAP basis financial statements
- Tax compliance and planning
- GAAP and SSAP basis tax provisions and disclosures
- Startup and organizational consulting
- Business plans and projected financial statements
Arizona Captive Benefits
- Responsible & established domicile
- No premium taxes
- Responsive regulators
- Administrative cost savings
- Regulatory audits
- Access to experienced service providers
- Unique regional conference
- Continuing education opportunities
What Our Clients Say…
Who is JLK Rosenberger?
JLK Rosenberger is a CPA firm serving as captive insurance audits for captives throughout the United States and offshore domiciles. Our services can be delivered remotely to save costs and for your convenience. Our firm has significant experience serving the insurance industry, including:
- Ranking as the 10th largest auditor of insurers in the U.S.
- Clients retaining an average A.M. best rating of A-
- Ranking as the largest specialty insurance firm in the West
- Offices located in Los Angeles and Orange County, California and Dallas, Texas.
Contact Our Captive Insurance Auditors
JLK Rosenberger can provide insurance accounting and audit services to captive insurance companies in Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona (AZ) and other cities across the state. Please complete the form below and a member of our insurance team will respond promptly to assist.
"*" indicates required fields