- long to be a truly trusted advisor to rapidly growing companies?
- crave challenge and rise to it?
- have a passion for public accounting but need a new place to grow and enhance your experience?
- want boundless opportunities for growth and promotion in public accounting?
- like spending time outside of a cubicle and face-to-face with clients?
JLK Rosenberger, LLP is growing.
We’re seeking a senior auditor in our Dallas office who is eager to build a career with our firm.
A day in the life of a senior auditor…
You will be responsible for supervising less experienced staff auditors and for supervising audits in the insurance industry, manufacturing industry, and 401k defined contribution plan area. You will be located in our new office in Dallas, Texas, performing, planning and/or reporting for your clients. You might even be researching a complex accounting topic for your client. Alternatively, you might be meeting up to lead your audit team at your client’s office where you will work directly with the controller, CFOs and CEOs as a trusted advisor.
The job requires…
- a bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field and be a licensed CPA or have passed all parts of the CPA Exam;
- two or more years of recent public accounting experience, including experience supervising staff accountants;
- technically savvy with excellent writing and communication skills; and
- ability to prioritize effectively, multi-task, handle multiple assignments and thrive while performing under tight deadlines.
- authorization to work in the United States (we are not sponsoring applicants for work visas for this position)
A few perks:
- Unlimited paid time off – you set your days off to balance your work and personal life
- Access to state of the art technology, research tools and national and international resources
- 100% paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) matching and 3% salary based safe harbor added to your 401(k) annually
- Continuing education
- CPA exam course reimbursement
- After busy season and holiday parties
- Annual “ditch the office” day
- Spontaneous activities organized by the firm’s Fun Committee
- Firm fantasy football league, March Madness competition, wellness programs
- Annual $300 charitable donation to your favorite charity
Does this sound like you?
At JLK Rosenberger, we are looking for the best new talent to help us deliver exceptional service to our clients. We believe in making our team the best in the industry. If you are looking to advance your career and take your experience to the next level, click here to apply.